Save time on cleaning with these tips! Unfortunately, you can’t buy more time. It is a precious commodity. While you shouldn’t necessarily rush cleaning, there are ways to ensure that that the cleaning process doesn’t take forever. Here are some useful tricks.
3 Ways to Spend Less Time Cleaning in General
- Take time to tidy up each day. If it’s only for 10-15 minutes, it makes a difference. The reason that cleaning is so time-consuming is that there is a lot to do. If you have less to do because you’ve already cleaned up during the week, your entire Saturday or Sunday doesn’t have to be designated to getting the house in order.
- Start from top to bottom. You should always save the floors for last because you don’t want dust to fall onto your freshly-mopped floors. No one wants to have to clean the floors twice!
- Tidy up as you go. This method never fails, especially when regarding the kitchen and bathroom. When you cook, wipe down surfaces and place any prep utensils and bowls that you’re no longer using in the sink. Clean spills on the stove right away so that they don’t form stains. Regarding your bathroom, wipe soap scum and toothpaste up each day. If you place cleaning products throughout your home, it will help you and your family form excellent housekeeping habits.
3 Tips to Spend Less Time Vacuuming
- Pick up loose items off the floor first. Move the furniture away from the walls. The point is that when you prep the room first, you’ll have fewer stops and starts.
- Upkeep Maintenance on Your Vacuum. When a vacuum loses suction, it takes forever to pick up dust and floor particles, if it does at all. Instead of throwing your vacuum away, seek out a professional. Also, make sure to keep its filter clean.
- Invest in several options. Many vacuums have attachments that will efficiently clean your floor, but they’ll even clean your upholstery. Look for one with a beater brush. Beater brushes help you get hard-to-reach crevices, saving you time on cleaning.
Freeing Up Time on the Weekends
We recommend you not spend your entire weekend mopping, dusting, and vacuuming unless you genuinely enjoy it. Here are a few cleaning tips that will help you manage your weekend:
- Plan ahead
- Start early
- Make a priority list
Do you need professional housekeeping services? Reach out to Misty Clean, Inc. today.
Call Misty Clean Today for a Professional Cleaning!
Every home is unique, and every homeowner requires different cleaning services than the next. It’s important to hire a professional cleaning company that can customize their services to your needs, rather than paying for services you don’t need. Whether you need the master bath deep cleaned or you’re looking for the entire home to be sanitized, Misty Clean can help. If you’re ready to get your home Misty Clean, give us a call at (410) 255-4111 or visit us online. For more cleaning tips and tricks, follow us on Facebook and Pinterest.