The end of the summer is the ideal time to plan barbecues, birthday parties, and back to school celebrations for your friends and family. If you are stuck in the midst of party planning, you might not have even considered the logistics of how you are going to get your home ready for the party itself. Misty Clean is happy to help in that regard! Here are some of the basics that you will need to do to prepare your home for a party.
Before you get started with the party planning and home preparation process, define your goals. Overall, the biggest goal that most people have is to clean and de-clutter their home. This is especially important for the high-traffic areas of your home that people will be seeing a lot. These areas include foyers, kitchens, living rooms, and other communal spaces.
Let’s Get Started!
To get started preparing your home for a party, work through the following party planning steps:
- Take a walk through your home to see exactly what you need to do. Grab a pen and paper and make notes as you go to not forget any issues.
- Start by cleaning the entry area of your home and then work through the living room, bathroom, and kitchen. Every place that guests will be should be cleaned.
- Remove excess clutter from the areas your guests will be in, even if the clutter is décor. Places like coffee tables should be cleared so that guests have somewhere to put their plates and drinks.
- Get your family to help with the process! Many hands make light work, and this is a critical step of party planning that everyone should be involved in.
- Be proactive about stains and spills by having cleaning supplies ready to go and taking out any particularly sensitive pieces of furniture. The white rug in your living room will be no match for the fruit punch that you are serving.
- Get Misty Clean to finish the job for you with professional party cleaning.
Household Cleaning from Misty Clean
If your business is looking a little less than tidy, Misty Clean can help! We offer professional cleaning services throughout the Anne Arundel area, Howard County, downtown Baltimore, and Baltimore County. We are happy to provide you with a great one-time cleaning, stop by once or twice a week, or just swing by in the spring and fall to clean up your home. We have a great deal of expertise in cleaning homes and businesses, so trust us with restoring your home to rights. If you are ready to get your home Misty Clean, give us a call at (410) 255-4111 or visit us online. For more cleaning tips and tricks, follow us on Facebook, Google+, and Pinterest.